RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GROUPS OF A MINIMUM OF 20 PEOPLE
Rates are calculated for the number of guests specified in the quotation. Any changes to the number of guests affect the rates.
Rooms are subject to a charge. Rooms reserved in advance are subject to the rates specified in the quotation and any additional rooms reserved at the hotel are charged for according to the valid price list.
Services are subject to a charge. Services reserved in advance are subject to the rates specified in the quotation and any additional services purchased at the hotel are charged for according to the valid price list.
A service package always refers to a total package price (EUR/person) and includes all the rooms and services reserved by the customer in advance. A service package is always charged for as is, without refunds for unused services.
CONFIRMATION OF EVENTS AND RESERVATIONS, AND BASIS OF CHARGES
To be confirmed 28 days prior to the event:
- number of guests
- required rooms and equipment
- menu and serving times
- preliminary schedule
- invoicing address, company registration number, invoice reference (if applicable)
- to be confirmed 14 days prior to the event:
- special diets and requirements
- schedule (start and end time, detailed event schedule)
- client contact person and possible VIP guests
- invoicing instructions (if applicable)
- in case of changes, the new number of guests (see the basis of charges below)
For guests who have been confirmed 14 days prior to the event but cancelled no later than 7 days prior to the event, a 50% charge applies.